Volunteering provides an enriching and rewarding experience for people looking to make a difference in the lives of others in need. PUENTE relies on volunteers to share their experience, expertise, skills and time with the families and children we serve. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- There are currently no internship opportunities available at this time.
- After-School Tutoring
- Bilingual Tutor for Adults
- Computer Lab Instructor
- Fundraising/Special Events
- Job Skills & Employment Search Mentor
- Finance Department Assistant
- Events & Marketing Intern
- Office Assistant
- Youth Development Facilitator
- and much more!
Apply for Volunteer/Internship Opportunities
Either fill out the online form or download the form and turn the completed form to PUENTE.Download PUENTE-Volunteer-Application.pdf