PUENTE resumed in-person instruction for students of all ages–children, youth, and adults–with a full and safe reopening on Monday, August 16th, 2021.
While we are planning for in-person instruction this fall, we continue to monitor guidance from regulatory entities as the health and safety of our students and staff continues to be of the utmost importance to us.
Program resources are available here:
COVID-19 and Health Services
- COVID-19 Free Testing Locations
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Vaccination for 65+
- Clinica Msr. Oscar Romero
- CorePower Free Yoga Online
- East LA Women’s Center
- Estrada Courts Community Center
- Family Health Care Resources Organization
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- LAUSD Mental Health Wellness
- Pandemic EBT Card Information
- Pandemic EBT Extension – ENG | ESP
- Microloans for small businesses
- Loans for families impacted by COVID-19
- Employment Benefits Resources Chart
- Rundown on CA Labor Laws
- How to file Unemployment Claim
- Coronavirus and Paid Leave PL+US Resources
- Emergency TANF cash assistance
- 3-1-1 Family Resource Centers offering grocery store gift cards to eligible families. Call to schedule an appointment.
- EBT cards can now be used at Amazon and Walmart Online
- Grocery Stores with Hours for Seniors
- LAUSD Grab & Go Centers – find your location here
- Los Angeles Food Bank Pantry Locator
- Charter School Sites offering Better 4You to distribute breakfast and lunch across the city.
- CHIRP food bank locations