PUENTE has re-opened for hybrid instruction for preschool students, elementary school students, and for adult students who are enrolled in LAUSD partner classes. Students have the option to keep learning by online-only instruction.
Programs for youth and for all other adult classes remain on distance learning only until further notice.
Read more about how we are re-opening safely.
Program resources are available here:
COVID-19 and Health Services
- COVID-19 Free Testing Locations
- COVID-19 Protecting & Caring for Sick Family Members
- COVID-19 Vaccine Infomation
- COVID-19 Vaccination for 65+
- Clinica Msr. Oscar Romero
- CorePower Free Yoga Online
- East LA Women’s Center
- Estrada Courts Community Center
- Family Health Care Resources Organization
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- LAUSD Mental Health Wellness
- UnidosUS Coronavirus Articles ENG | ESP
- Pandemic EBT Card Information
- Pandemic EBT Extension – ENG | ESP
- Microloans for small businesses
- Loans for families impacted by COVID-19
- Employment Benefits Resources Chart
- Rundown on CA Labor Laws
- How to file Unemployment Claim
- Coronavirus and Paid Leave PL+US Resources
- Emergency TANF cash assistance
- 3-1-1 Family Resource Centers offering grocery store gift cards to eligible families. Call to schedule an appointment.
- EBT cards can now be used at Amazon and Walmart Online
- Grocery Stores with Hours for Seniors
- LAUSD Grab & Go Centers – find your location here
- Los Angeles Food Bank Pantry Locator
- Charter School Sites offering Better 4You to distribute breakfast and lunch across the city.
- CHIRP food bank locations