ATTENTION: Our facility is currently under construction and will be until the end of August. We are not able to reserve our space at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Thank you for your interest in working with us to further the education of our community. As part of our commitment to Boyle Heights and East Los Angeles, PUENTE is dedicated to supporting the efforts of other non-profits, government organizations, educational institutions, and the business community. We are very proud of our Richard Riordan Building and want to preserve it for years to come while opening our doors to those interested in holding a variety of events, workshops and meetings in our Multi-Purpose Room.
Please keep in mind the following criteria when submitting a request:
- PUENTE has the right to refuse and reserve facility use.
- Availability is dependent upon our schedule.
- The mission of your organization will align with our core values: commitment to education, collaborative spirit, and culture of excellence.
- Your request must be submitted 14 days before the event date.
- A fixed $80 set-up, break-down, and clean-up fee will apply to all reservations and must be paid in advance as the deposit.
- Additional fees are determined by length of event, number of guests, time and date, and type of organization.
- Fees are due by the day of your event.
- We strongly suggest a site visit in advance of your event. Please call to arrange.
- Use of our classroom space is limited and is granted on a case-by-case basis.
Please fill out and e-mail the MPR Reservation Form to email@example.com to complete your request.
Please note that your reservation is ONLY confirmed upon email receipt from PUENTE.
We thank you again for your dedication to empowering and serving our community.